Christmas is less than two weeks away! Have you finished your shopping? If not, here are five great beauty buys that are sure to please:
1. Dr. Jart + Masking All the Way Set – Sheet masks are one-time-use products that feel like an indulgence. This $37 set from one of Sephora’s best skincare brands comes with 7 different masks to try.
2. Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Bold Lip – Highly pigmented colors are really fun but a lot of people who want to try them are too scared to risk paying for something they may not end up using. This $28 sampler set provides six different shades of lip products from six top Sephora brands, and it’s sure to help people ease into the world of bold colors.
3. NARS Orgasm Blush – This is a cult classic shade that is universally flattering. It is so easy to blend and it builds gradually, so it should work on nearly every skin tone, even super pale people like me. The $30 price tag may deter some, but if you know a beauty junkie, chances are that she either loves this blush or has always wanted to try it!
4. Rosebud Perfume Co. Minted Rose Lip Balm – This is a perfect $7 stocking stuffer. Winter is the season of chapped lips, and this is the best ever lip balm. A tin can probably last you a whole year, and it does an amazing job at moisturizing lips without making them feel sticky. This product does not need to be reapplied often because it has great staying power.
5. Gift cards! – Some may consider this a taboo gift, but I absolutely do not. Shopping is fun, and I think that giving a gift card is giving the gift of an excuse to shop. You can make it slightly more personalized by making sure to give a gift card to a store that you absolutely know the receiver loves.
I hope you all are having a great holiday season so far! While presents are fun, please try to take some time just to spend with loved ones, and remind them how much you appreciate them!